Book your YWG to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Winnipeg to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YWG and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Winnipeg Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YWG to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Winnipeg (YWG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Winnipeg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YWG to DEN Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Knotts Berry Farm you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Winnipeg Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YWG to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Winnipeg to Denver (YWG to DEN)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 50,408 passengers from YWG to DEN in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Winnipeg to Denver.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Winnipeg and Denver from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Winnipeg, Canada to Denver, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 50,408 passengers that flew from Winnipeg to Denver in 2009.
- 69,508 seats were available on flights from YWG to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,408 passengers flew on all flights from YWG to DEN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YWG to DEN in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Winnipeg to Denver in 2009 was 72.3%.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YWG to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Winnipeg, Canada to Denver, CO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YWG to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)