Book your YWG to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Winnipeg to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YWG and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Winnipeg Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YWG to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Winnipeg (YWG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Winnipeg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YWG to LAX Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Winnipeg to Los Angeles (YWG to LAX)
- 706 seats were available on flights from YWG to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 486 passengers flew on all flights from YWG to LAX that year.
- There were 486 passengers that flew from Winnipeg to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Winnipeg, Canada to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 249 passengers from YWG to LAX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Winnipeg to Los Angeles in 2009 was 91.35%.
- UNITED, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights from Winnipeg, Canada to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Winnipeg and Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Winnipeg and Los Angeles from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YWG to LAX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YWG to LAX for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YWG to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)