to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 61 passengers that flew from Winnipeg to Norfolk in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Winnipeg, Canada to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YWG to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Winnipeg to Norfolk.
- 68 seats were available on flights from YWG to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61 passengers flew on all flights from YWG to ORF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Winnipeg to Norfolk in 2009 was 89.71%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YWG to ORF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 61 passengers from YWG to ORF in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Winnipeg, Canada to Norfolk, VA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YWG to ORF for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Winnipeg and Norfolk from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.