Book your ORH to ABE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Worcester to Allentown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORH and ABE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Worcester Regional to Lehigh Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORH to ABE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Worcester (ORH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Worcester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORH to ABE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Worcester to Allentown (ORH to ABE)
- Air Uganda operated flights from ORH to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Worcester to Allentown in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Worcester and Allentown from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORH to ABE for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Worcester, MA to Allentown, PA.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 65 passengers from ORH to ABE in 2009.
- 105 seats were available on flights from ORH to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from ORH to ABE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Worcester, MA to Allentown, PA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Worcester to Allentown.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORH to ABE in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Worcester to Allentown in 2009 was 61.9%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.