to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Worcester, MA to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Virgin America, Air Uganda, Xtra Airways offer flights from Worcester, MA to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Virgin America carried a total of 2,688 passengers from ORH to MYR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Worcester and Myrtle Beach.
- Virgin America operated flights from ORH to MYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORH to MYR for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Worcester and Myrtle Beach from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Worcester to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 59.63%.
- There were 3,931 passengers that flew from Worcester to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- 7,113 seats were available on flights from ORH to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,931 passengers flew on all flights from ORH to MYR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORH to MYR in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.