to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from WRG to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wrangell to Anchorage.
- 399 seats were available on flights from WRG to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from WRG to ANC that year.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from Wrangell to Anchorage in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 67 passengers from WRG to ANC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing WRG to ANC in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Wrangell, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wrangell to Anchorage in 2009 was 23.26%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WRG to ANC for ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wrangell, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wrangell and Anchorage from Alaska Airlines is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)