Book your WRG to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Wrangell to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between WRG and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Wrangell AK to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
WRG to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Wrangell (WRG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wrangell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
WRG to ANC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Wrangell to Anchorage (WRG to ANC)
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from WRG to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Wrangell to Anchorage.
- 399 seats were available on flights from WRG to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67 passengers flew on all flights from WRG to ANC that year.
- There were 67 passengers that flew from Wrangell to Anchorage in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 67 passengers from WRG to ANC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing WRG to ANC in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Wrangell, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Wrangell to Anchorage in 2009 was 23.26%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from WRG to ANC for ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Wrangell, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Wrangell and Anchorage from Alaska Airlines is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)