Book your YKM to BIL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Yakima to Billings airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YKM and BIL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Yakima Air Terminal McAllister Field to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YKM to BIL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Yakima (YKM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Yakima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YKM to BIL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Yakima to Billings (YKM to BIL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Yakima and Billings from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Yakima to Billings in 2009 was 46.05%.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Yakima, WA to Billings, MT.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YKM to BIL for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YKM to BIL in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- There were 35 passengers that flew from Yakima to Billings in 2009.
- 238 seats were available on flights from YKM to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from YKM to BIL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Yakima to Billings.
- Horizon Air operated flights from YKM to BIL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Yakima, WA to Billings, MT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 35 passengers from YKM to BIL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)