to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Yakima and Billings from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Yakima to Billings in 2009 was 46.05%.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Yakima, WA to Billings, MT.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YKM to BIL for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YKM to BIL in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- There were 35 passengers that flew from Yakima to Billings in 2009.
- 238 seats were available on flights from YKM to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from YKM to BIL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Yakima to Billings.
- Horizon Air operated flights from YKM to BIL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Yakima, WA to Billings, MT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 35 passengers from YKM to BIL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)