to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Yakima and Portland from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Yakima, WA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Yakima to Portland in 2009 was 75.68%.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 56 passengers from YKM to PDX in 2009.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Yakima, WA to Portland, OR.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YKM to PDX for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 74 seats.
- 236 seats were available on flights from YKM to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56 passengers flew on all flights from YKM to PDX that year.
- There were 56 passengers that flew from Yakima to Portland in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from YKM to PDX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YKM to PDX in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Yakima to Portland.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Orlando Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.