Book your YKM to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Yakima to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YKM and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Yakima Air Terminal McAllister Field to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YKM to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Yakima (YKM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Yakima on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YKM to SEA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Alliance Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grand Haven MI you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Yakima Air Terminal McAllister Field to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YKM to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Yakima to Seattle (YKM to SEA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Yakima and Seattle from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 164 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YKM to SEA in 2009 was Horizon Air's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Yakima and Seattle.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 57,895 passengers from YKM to SEA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YKM to SEA for Horizon Air is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- There were 58,351 passengers that flew from Yakima to Seattle in 2009.
- 104,989 seats were available on flights from YKM to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,351 passengers flew on all flights from YKM to SEA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Yakima to Seattle in 2009 was 51.35%.
- Horizon Air, Alaska Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Yakima, WA to Seattle, WA.
- Horizon Air operated flights from YKM to SEA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Yakima, WA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)