Book your YUM to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Yuma to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YUM and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Yuma Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YUM to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Yuma (YUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Yuma on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YUM to TUS Route Map
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Yuma to Tucson (YUM to TUS)
- The newest aircraft servicing YUM to TUS in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from YUM to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 530 seats were available on flights from YUM to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from YUM to TUS that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers flights from Yuma, AZ to Tucson, AZ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Yuma to Tucson in 2009 was 90%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YUM to TUS for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Yuma and Tucson from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Yuma, AZ to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Yuma to Tucson.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Yuma to Tucson in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 45 passengers from YUM to TUS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)