Book your ZCL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Zacatecas to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZCL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Leobardo C. Ruiz Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ZCL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Zacatecas (ZCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Zacatecas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZCL to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Zacatecas to Los Angeles (ZCL to LAX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZCL to LAX for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Mexicana operated flights from ZCL to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Zacatecas to Los Angeles in 2009 was 73.12%.
- There were 20,166 passengers that flew from Zacatecas to Los Angeles in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Zacatecas to Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZCL to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Zacatecas and Los Angeles from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana offers flights from Zacatecas, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Zacatecas, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana carried a total of 20,166 passengers from ZCL to LAX in 2009.
- 27,210 seats were available on flights from ZCL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,166 passengers flew on all flights from ZCL to LAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anacortes Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.