Book your ZRH to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Zurich to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZRH and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Zurich to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ZRH to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Zurich (ZRH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Zurich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZRH to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Zurich to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ZRH to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Zurich to Atlanta (ZRH to ATL)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Zurich, Switzerland to Atlanta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZRH to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Zurich and Atlanta from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
- 73,786 seats were available on flights from ZRH to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,512 passengers flew on all flights from ZRH to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Zurich to Atlanta in 2009 was 76.16%.
- There were 56,512 passengers that flew from Zurich to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Zurich to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ZRH to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Zurich, Switzerland to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZRH to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 56,512 passengers from ZRH to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.