Book your ZRH to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Zurich to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ZRH and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Zurich to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ZRH to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Zurich (ZRH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Zurich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ZRH to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Zurich to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ZRH to ORD
|Swiss International Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
|Swiss International Air Lines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Zurich to Chicago (ZRH to ORD)
- Swiss International Air Lines offers flights from Zurich, Switzerland to Chicago, IL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Zurich and Chicago from Swiss International Air Lines is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 228 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Zurich to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Zurich, Switzerland to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Swiss International Air Lines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The newest aircraft servicing ZRH to ORD in 2009 was Swiss International Air Lines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Zurich to Chicago in 2009 was 84.15%.
- There were 62,451 passengers that flew from Zurich to Chicago in 2009.
- 76,141 seats were available on flights from ZRH to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,451 passengers flew on all flights from ZRH to ORD that year.
- Swiss International Air Lines operated flights from ZRH to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ZRH to ORD for Swiss International Air Lines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 224 seats.
- Swiss International Air Lines carried a total of 62,451 passengers from ZRH to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)