Book your ATL to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Atlanta to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ATL and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Atlanta to Gainesville (ATL to GNV)
- The shortest flight between ATL and GNV takes about 46 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Atlanta to Gainesville.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Atlanta to Gainesville.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Atlanta and Gainesville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Atlanta, GA to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Atlanta to Gainesville in 2009 was 67.51%.
- 120,199 seats were available on flights from ATL to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,023 passengers flew on all flights from ATL to GNV that year.
- The average flight time from Atlanta, GA to Gainesville, FL takes about 46 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Atlanta and Gainesville is 300 miles.
- There were 84,023 passengers that flew from Atlanta to Gainesville in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from ATL to GNV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Atlanta and Gainesville from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Flight #5441, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Atlanta to Gainesville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ATL to GNV for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ATL to GNV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 83,841 passengers from ATL to GNV in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, American Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Atlanta, GA to Gainesville, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
ATL to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ATL to GNV Route Map
Route information for flights from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. to Gainesville Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ATL to GNV
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.