Book your DTW to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Detroit to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DTW and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Detroit to Wilkes-Barre (DTW to AVP)
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from DTW to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DTW and AVP takes about 51 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DTW to AVP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Detroit, MI to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Detroit, MI to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Detroit to Wilkes Barre.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Detroit and Wilkes Barre from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Detroit to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 78.72%.
- Flight #5843, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 231 minutes average delay between flights from Detroit to Wilkes Barre.
- There were 39,850 passengers that flew from Detroit to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- 48,700 seats were available on flights from DTW to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,850 passengers flew on all flights from DTW to AVP that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Detroit and Wilkes Barre.
- The average flight time from Detroit, MI to Wilkes Barre, PA takes about 54 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 39,827 passengers from DTW to AVP in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Detroit and Wilkes Barre is 398 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Detroit to Wilkes Barre.
- The newest aircraft servicing DTW to AVP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
DTW to AVP Flight Schedule
|Carrier||Flight||Depart DTW||Arrive AVP||Tue 12/1||Wed 12/2||Thu 12/3||Fri 12/4||Sat 12/5||Sun 12/6||Mon 12/7|
|Delta Air Lines||DL 5109||3:26 PM||4:51 PM||Check fare||Check fare||Check fare||Check fare||-||Check fare||Check fare|
|Delta Air Lines||DL 3298||8:20 PM||9:48 PM||-||-||Check fare||Check fare||Check fare||Check fare||-|
|Delta Air Lines||DL 3863||8:20 PM||9:48 PM||Check fare||Check fare||-||-||-||-||Check fare|
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DTW to AVP Route Map
Route information for flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County to Scranton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DTW to AVP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Looking for Car Rental 24 Hours Street? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights for Graduation at Fort Benning and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Simeon CA Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.