Book your FNT to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Flint to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FNT and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bishop Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Flint to Atlanta (FNT to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from FNT to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Flint to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Flint and Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Flint and Atlanta is 644 miles.
- The average flight time from Flint, MI to Atlanta, GA takes about 101 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Flint to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.49%.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 114,979 passengers from FNT to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Flint, MI to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6472, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Flint to Atlanta.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Flint to Atlanta.
- 278,858 seats were available on flights from FNT to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 216,404 passengers flew on all flights from FNT to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FNT to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between FNT and ATL takes about 93 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Flint and Atlanta from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FNT to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Flint, MI to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 216,404 passengers that flew from Flint to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
FNT to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FNT to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Bishop Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FNT to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Looking for Van Rental Louisville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Korea and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hagerstown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Florida Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.