Book your GUM to KWA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Kwajalein airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and KWA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Kwajalein with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Kwajalein (GUM to KWA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Kwajalein from Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Kwajalein, Marshall Islands in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Continental Micronesia operated flights from GUM to KWA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to KWA for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to KWA in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kwajalein (KWA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kwajalein on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to KWA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seven Mile Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.