Book your CMX to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hancock to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CMX and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Houghton County Memorial to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hancock to Minneapolis (CMX to MSP)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from CMX to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Hancock, MI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 46 minutes.
- The shortest flight between CMX and MSP takes about 46 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hancock and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Hancock to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hancock to Minneapolis in 2009 was 59.88%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 10,182 passengers from CMX to MSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hancock, MI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 10,215 passengers that flew from Hancock to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Hancock to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Hancock and Minneapolis is 277 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CMX to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #2147, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Hancock to Minneapolis.
- 16,650 seats were available on flights from CMX to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,215 passengers flew on all flights from CMX to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing CMX to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Hancock, MI to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hancock and Minneapolis from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
CMX to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hancock (CMX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hancock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!