Book your GRK to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Killeen to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRK and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Killeen Fort Hood Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Killeen to Atlanta (GRK to ATL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Killeen to Atlanta in 2009 was 76.52%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 26,986 passengers from GRK to ATL in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GRK to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Killeen to Atlanta.
- Flight #5609, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Killeen to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Killeen, TX to Atlanta, GA takes about 113 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Killeen and Atlanta from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- 35,450 seats were available on flights from GRK to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,986 passengers flew on all flights from GRK to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Killeen to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Killeen and Atlanta is 803 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Killeen, TX to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Killeen, TX to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Killeen to Atlanta.
- There were 26,986 passengers that flew from Killeen to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight between GRK and ATL takes about 113 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRK to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRK to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
GRK to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Killeen (GRK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Killeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRK to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Killeen Fort Hood Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRK to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.