Book your LSE to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute La Crosse to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LSE and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from La Crosse Municipal to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from La Crosse to Minneapolis (LSE to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 13,925 passengers from LSE to MSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from La Crosse, WI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between La Crosse and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LSE to MSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between La Crosse and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LSE to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 18,141 passengers that flew from La Crosse to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LSE and MSP takes about 30 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from La Crosse, WI to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from La Crosse to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between La Crosse and Minneapolis is 120 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from La Crosse to Minneapolis in 2009 was 51.68%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from La Crosse to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from La Crosse, WI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 30 minutes.
- Flight #4279, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from La Crosse to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LSE to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 30,293 seats were available on flights from LSE to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,141 passengers flew on all flights from LSE to MSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
LSE to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from La Crosse (LSE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from La Crosse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LSE to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from La Crosse Municipal to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LSE to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Park City Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbia MO Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Quebec Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.