Book your MFE to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute McAllen to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MFE and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miller Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from McAllen to Houston (MFE to IAH)
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from McAllen, TX to Houston, TX.
- Flight #2283, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from McAllen to Houston.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MFE to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from McAllen, TX to Houston, TX takes about 54 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from McAllen, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 123,892 passengers from MFE to IAH in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from McAllen to Houston.
- The shortest flight between MFE and IAH takes about 54 minutes.
- There were 174,867 passengers that flew from McAllen to Houston in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between McAllen and Houston is 316 miles.
- 230,443 seats were available on flights from MFE to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 174,867 passengers flew on all flights from MFE to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from McAllen to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MFE to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between McAllen and Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing MFE to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from McAllen to Houston in 2009 was 74.28%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between McAllen and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
MFE to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from McAllen (MFE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McAllen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MFE to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Miller Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MFE to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.