Book your MIA to YXU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and YXU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to London Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to London (MIA to YXU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and London from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to YXU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to London, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to YXU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to YXU for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (YXU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!