Book your MSP to CMX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Hancock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and CMX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Houghton County Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Hancock (MSP to CMX)
- 16,550 seats were available on flights from MSP to CMX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 10,267 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to CMX that year.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Hancock.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Hancock, MI takes about 41 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Hancock in 2009 was 63.93%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSP to CMX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Hancock, MI.
- Flight #2423, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Hancock.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Hancock is 277 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Hancock.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to CMX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Hancock.
- The shortest flight between MSP and CMX takes about 41 minutes.
- There were 10,267 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Hancock in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to CMX in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Hancock from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 10,234 passengers from MSP to CMX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Hancock, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
MSP to CMX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hancock (CMX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hancock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!