Book your MSP to AZA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Mesa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and AZA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Phoenix Mesa Gateway with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Mesa (MSP to AZA)
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to AZA in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from MSP to AZA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Mesa, AZ in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to AZA for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Mesa from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
MSP to AZA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mesa (AZA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mesa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to AZA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.