Book your MSP to RAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minneapolis to Rapid City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSP and RAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Rapid City Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minneapolis to Rapid City (MSP to RAP)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Minneapolis and Rapid City.
- The average flight time from Minneapolis, MN to Rapid City, SD takes about 73 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minneapolis to Rapid City.
- The shortest flight distance between Minneapolis and Rapid City is 490 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minneapolis, MN to Rapid City, SD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSP to RAP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSP to RAP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #4348, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Minneapolis to Rapid City.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minneapolis to Rapid City.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 7,678 passengers from MSP to RAP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minneapolis, MN to Rapid City, SD.
- The shortest flight between MSP and RAP takes about 71 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minneapolis and Rapid City from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSP to RAP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minneapolis to Rapid City in 2009 was 72.76%.
- There were 15,386 passengers that flew from Minneapolis to Rapid City in 2009.
- 20,545 seats were available on flights from MSP to RAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,386 passengers flew on all flights from MSP to RAP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
MSP to RAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rapid City (RAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rapid City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSP to RAP Route Map
Route information for flights from Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. to Rapid City Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSP to RAP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.