Book your MOT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Minot to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MOT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Minot Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Minot to Minneapolis (MOT to MSP)
- The shortest flight distance between Minot and Minneapolis is 449 miles.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Minot, ND to Minneapolis, MN.
- The average flight time from Minot, ND to Minneapolis, MN takes about 60 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Minot, ND to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #3664, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Minot to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MOT to MSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 98,322 seats were available on flights from MOT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,153 passengers flew on all flights from MOT to MSP that year.
- The shortest flight between MOT and MSP takes about 57 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MOT to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Minot and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Minot and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Minot to Minneapolis.
- There were 66,153 passengers that flew from Minot to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Minot to Minneapolis in 2009 was 65.1%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MOT to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Minot to Minneapolis.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 43,634 passengers from MOT to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
MOT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Minot (MOT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minot on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MOT to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Minot Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MOT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|