Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 150 seats were available on flights from OAK to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to BFI that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Seattle.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Seattle from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Oakland to Seattle in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from Oakland, CA to Seattle, WA.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from OAK to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to BFI in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Seattle in 2009 was 78%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to BFI for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 117 passengers from OAK to BFI in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!