Book your PIT to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Detroit (PIT to YIP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from PIT to YIP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!