Book your RAP to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Rapid City to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between RAP and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Rapid City Regional to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Rapid City to Denver (RAP to DEN)
- The average flight time from Rapid City, SD to Denver, CO takes about 55 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Rapid City to Denver.
- The newest aircraft servicing RAP to DEN in 2009 was LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The shortest flight distance between Rapid City and Denver is 301 miles.
- Flight #7150, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 92 minutes average delay between flights from Rapid City to Denver.
- The shortest flight between RAP and DEN takes about 44 minutes.
- Skywest Air operated flights from RAP to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 181,522 seats were available on flights from RAP to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126,054 passengers flew on all flights from RAP to DEN that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 68,236 passengers from RAP to DEN in 2009.
- Skywest Air, Lynx Aviation, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Rapid City, SD to Denver, CO.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Rapid City and Denver.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Rapid City, SD to Denver, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from RAP to DEN for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Rapid City to Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Rapid City to Denver in 2009 was 68.6%.
- There were 126,054 passengers that flew from Rapid City to Denver in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Rapid City and Denver from LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 74 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
RAP to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Rapid City (RAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rapid City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
RAP to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Rapid City Regional to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from RAP to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.