Book your SPI to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SPI and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Abraham Lincoln Capital to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to Chicago (SPI to ORD)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection, Skywest Air offer flights from Springfield, IL to Chicago, IL.
- American Eagle operated flights from SPI to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 18,896 passengers from SPI to ORD in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Springfield and Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Springfield and Chicago is 174 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Chicago from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, IL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #7166, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 44 minutes average delay between flights from Springfield to Chicago.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Springfield to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between SPI and ORD takes about 35 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SPI to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average flight time from Springfield, IL to Chicago, IL takes about 35 minutes.
- There were 53,304 passengers that flew from Springfield to Chicago in 2009.
- 95,366 seats were available on flights from SPI to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,304 passengers flew on all flights from SPI to ORD that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Springfield to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SPI to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Chicago in 2009 was 57.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
SPI to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SPI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SPI to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Abraham Lincoln Capital to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SPI to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galleria Mall Houston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.