Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Seattle, WA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from St. Louis, MO to Seattle, WA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to BFI for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Seattle from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to BFI in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. Louis to Seattle.
- American Airlines carried a total of 142 passengers from STL to BFI in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from STL to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Seattle in 2009 was 75.53%.
- There were 142 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Seattle in 2009.
- 188 seats were available on flights from STL to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from STL to BFI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!