Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Canada, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Toronto, Canada to Seattle, WA.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYZ to BFI in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada operated flights from YYZ to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Toronto and Seattle.
- Air Canada carried a total of 75 passengers from YYZ to BFI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Toronto and Seattle from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYZ to BFI for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Toronto, Canada to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 505 seats were available on flights from YYZ to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 239 passengers flew on all flights from YYZ to BFI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Toronto to Seattle in 2009 was 54.36%.
- There were 239 passengers that flew from Toronto to Seattle in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!