Book your TUS to ROW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Tucson to Roswell airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TUS and ROW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tucson Intl. to Industrial Air Center with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Tucson to Roswell (TUS to ROW)
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to ROW in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to ROW for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Roswell, NM in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Roswell from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from TUS to ROW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
TUS to ROW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roswell (ROW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roswell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!