Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Tucson to Seattle.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TUS to BFI for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- 366 seats were available on flights from TUS to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 324 passengers flew on all flights from TUS to BFI that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 324 passengers from TUS to BFI in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from TUS to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TUS to BFI in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Tucson, AZ to Seattle, WA in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Tucson, AZ to Seattle, WA.
- There were 324 passengers that flew from Tucson to Seattle in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Tucson to Seattle in 2009 was 88.52%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Tucson and Seattle from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!